- Like most website operators, Aphomeshop collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Aphomeshop’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Aphomeshop’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Aphomeshop may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
- Aphomeshop also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://aphomeshop.com.
- Aphomeshop only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
- Certain visitors to Aphomeshop’s websites choose to interact with Aphomeshop in ways that require Aphomeshop to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Aphomeshop gathers depend on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who subscribe for, at https://aphomeshop.com to provide a username and email address.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
- We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites, products, or services.
https://aphomeshop.com uses Google AdWords for remarketing
- You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt-out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
- Aphomeshop may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Aphomeshop may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Aphomeshop does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
- This site uses affiliate links and does earn a commission from certain links. This does not affect your purchases or the price you may pay.
- To enrich and perfect your online experience, Aphomeshop uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising, and store your preferences on your computer.
- Those who engage in transactions with Aphomeshop – by purchasing Aphomeshop’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Aphomeshop collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Aphomeshop. Aphomeshop does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
- If Aphomeshop, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Aphomeshop goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that are transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur and that any acquirer of Aphomeshop may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
- Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
- Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
- aphomeshop.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Online Privacy Police Only
- By email : [email protected]